As the president of the Buddhist Society, I must upload some pictures. =D
Took pics with my

Empty~

My crew preparing the
exhibition board

My Technical Director doing his job

Students start to sit down

Mr. Nathan singing Buddhist hymes

Brother Wuan briefing

From left: Principal of Dharma School of Brickfield Temple and Brother Choo

Director of Abbot and the Orphan film

Counter duty


Me! Me!

Meditation...

Full view of students meditating

Still in deep meditation =D
I MUST pamper myself as a reward of hardwork.... [ you have no idea how chaotic the Religious Week was...]I went for a trip to Kuala Selangor, in Nature Park Kuala Selangor.

Before going...

Giant ant hill

Sundial

Moon shooting...

Without zoom and telescope

Wrong method of taking picture
of moon with telescope [The light is just so bright!]

Almost there...

Nice!!
Then I went to Chia Way's house for a stay over. During the stay over, I assisted him in his Gundam Exia Avalanche production. This is just part of it as my battery went flat after that.
For more of his Avalanche Exia, go here.















Post a Comment