Maple outing first =D
Okay, I actually arrived 1 Utama at 10 am. I waited, waited and waited until I got bored and walked downstairs, and went to the cyber cafe opposite GSC.
Floo finally arrived. =D Then people continue to come. I met Ting Hong, Tze Han, Shu, Sherman, Floo and her cousins. The boys went to pool and
Then we watched Avatar. For me, it's the second time. It's worth the watch though.
Lunch.
Then we tailed the girls, as we were not sure what to do after makan. Then Shu starts walking randomly. We've entered various stores and even come across Toysrus (Toys 'R' Us actually, learned this new term from the other boys) and guess what? We bought nothing but time and fun =D
Later at the end of the outing, the boys went cyber cafe and played anything that is playable while the girls just went shopping.
Well, actually it's fun to meet people face to face after knowing them online. I enjoyed the outing especially playing Counter Strike with the boys, and Sherman is just plain pro and tricky... just managed to kill him few times while he always get me with back stabs. Ouch.
Now the getting lost part story starts.
WARNING: Proceed if you're really interested. IT's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.
After playing CS with them, we said goodbye and off we went. It's 6.40 pm.
I went 1 Utama with the free shuttle service (woo lucky! I don't have to pay a cent!) and plans to ride it back to Kelana Jaya LRT. Walking.... Walking... Walking... Go to the restaurant clouds (it's a long long long long line of restaurants at Lower Ground) and try to recognize the shops I passed by this morning.
Wait, where am I? This is not where I hopped of the bus. Then walk back upstairs, pass the restaurant nebula again... Still haven't found the place. Fine, let's try again.
I asked the securities how to get a ride on RapidKL, one of them told me: " You walk out from here, you'll see a mamak place and you take the stairs up. You'll find buses there. It's T43 I think." I said my thanks and rushed there.
Every clue came right. But still lost navigation. I crossed the road and asked another security, he said you go back to the road you came and wait for the bus there.
I did what he said, and a bus soon came. I asked the bus operator, he said this is not the bus you need. It's infront. Rushed there, knocked the door( it's stopping infront of the traffic light... risky here.) and the operator shook his head when he read my lips forming 'KELANA JAYA'. Oh SHITTTTT..........
Then I saw a cluster of people waiting for buses. I went there, waited for a while, and the bus before (not at the traffic light one) came over and I thought this might not be the right place so I asked a Malay girl and she said this bus is going to Bandar Utama, you need to take your corresponding bus over at the traffic light. Confusing huh? Actually it's a cross junction under a fly over, so it's like this:

The bus going up is heading to Cyberjaya, while the one going left is heading to Bandar Utama.
It's 7 pm and I am still lost. I don't dare to wait over there, as it is dangerous to wave for buses in the middle of the runny road.
I went inside 1 Utama again. Then I met a MBS junior, Terence Lee. He was with his friends. He offered his phone number in case I need to call him.
Ok... Then looked up. Cinema and CC. Then I traced back from where I went after remembering. I went through several shops, and I remember every shop and yes! I got back to the free shuttle service hop off area. I seek for the bus, suddenly remembering this morning there was a lady asking the driver whether the shuttle service will be back at 6.30 pm, he said no, it's at 6pm. SHIIIIIIIIITTTTT again......
I went back up and took escalator and came out from Parkson. o.O Then I asked a girl promoter and asked how to get the hell out of here. She said she don't know, but all she know is the bus route is blocked since there is a concert.
Damn, that means I can't go back home?! I felt damn screwed up back there.
In despair, I went back to the free shuttle service since the promoter said you have to wait for the bus after I check with her about the timing of the bus coming around. The timing was a 'donno' as an answer.
I reached there, I saw a chubby girl walking. Then I asked her how to ........ then she say 'donno' as well, and provided me with the bus shuttle information. I pointed out the bus shuttle was blocked, only she remembered there was a concert. Then a man (i donno la... it's a 20 year-old-chap and he's chubby too... something like Chun Leong but extra large :P) asked me where I wish to go and offered me a ride. They seem to be a couple.
I looked at his face. I don't think he got any evil intend. He's got a girl here and the girl is really willing to help me, as she actually asked an auntie regarding the free shuttle service time. I accepted his offer and went to his car. On the way to his vehicle, he jokingly told me " I'll take you and sell you away! Scared ah?" =.= I am not a 3-year-old kid okay, I am used to this kind of jokes by my parents. I replied " Of course not... see I have no flesh. Not valuable." They laughed a little.
I hopped on his vehicle, and observed his car. He have an Amitabha sticker and a Negeri Sembilan Red Cresent sticker. I told myself they are good guys... but still be on alert and ready for offensive mode.
That guy is a smoker. He asked for my permission to smoke. =.= wth it's your car, so suit yourself. I think he's just being nice to me. I requested him to open the windows when he smoke. This would increase safety. And I notice when he locked car door, mine wasn't locked. So it's almost 90% nice people.
Along the way, we chatted a little and we found out the girl actually has the same surname with me. We're 宗亲, means we have the same ancestors. He spilt a hakka term, Zhu Lai which means 宗亲. I don't know if he realised I actually understand what was Zhu Lai. The girl's name was 蔡丽华.
Then soon I arrived at Kelana Jaya LRT station. I thanked them and said goodbye, then got off the vehicle in the middle of the jam.
Finally I CAN GO HOME!!!! XD
From this event I learned something...
1. Get out from anyplace you go when the clock strikes 5pm in odd places. I mean... odd in the way of you don't know that place yet. It's my virgin trip to 1 Utama. If you are facing problems, at the very least you have time to look for help.
2. Please don't try that again. Tumpang stranger's car is dangerous... It's my second time doing it already.
3. Make sure you know everything about transport at that place. I did my homework, but I didn't do it wholesomely, plus the fact the bus route was blocked. This is what made me almost lost and can't go home.
p.s: Thanks to heavens and the couple that I am safe and back home here. Thanks to those people to offered me help as well.
p.p.s: The first time I tumpang a strangers car when I was 6 years old. I think. That caused a hassle in the family. :P sorry.
p.p.p.s: Thank you FLOO! XD If it's not you, I would have only seen you guys online only. =D don't worry maple people... i will not get lost again.

Post a Comment