Working is tiring, but fun in some way. You get to learn things that teachers don't teach or learn in school.
A lot of people have been asking me what yours truly is working as, and i shall repeat it again.
SALES PERSON.
In other words, shop keeper.
Mana? haha time to advertise a little bit.
Star Tec Computer Systems @ Second floor. Opens daily from 10.30 am to 9.15 pm.
Pay me a visit ya! =D
*An unexpected call*
Me: Hello?
Nike BTS: Boon ah, we have some new arrival ah, you can always come to our shop to take a look.
Me: oh, but i bought my nike shoes like two weeks ago.
Nike BTS: Oh. Then thank you. =D
Me: Thank you. *felt like a VIP* wooot!
p.s: don't ask me why Nike BTS has my phone number.
Chiou Haur actually told Adeline Moo that yours truly was sick.
She sms-ed yours truly whether I am really sick.
I replied: Chiou Haur that joker told you I am sick?
I never got a reply from her. D:

Post a Comment