Well... not now because I have something to blog about!
The story starts like this... I have a mouse, which is relatively new but it actually has a little problem with the tracking. When I roll here and there with the mouse, the cursor somehow will "fly" to somewhere else where I didn't want it to be. Secondly, my keyboard is blocking the retraction of the keyboard tray as I plugged the wire to a USB port infront. So I thought, why not shop for a Keyboard and mouse set as it saves space and free from wire hassle?
And so, there you go... Stuffs i bought during my shopping @ Low Yat Plaza!
Razer Vespula Mousepad and Microsoft Wiereless Media Desktop 1000!
Close up with the Vespula.
Razer logo.
Vespula unveiled!
All gaming gears come with authenticity certs and stickers. :D
The keyboard. It's a bit blur, but still can be seen.
The mouse on Vespula.
Vespula has double surfaces, one for speed and another for control. On top of that, there is a wrist resting, as I always had put pressure on my wrist and cause some pain after long usage of mouse.
Oh, I forgot to mention why i bought the mousepad. In the past, there was no mousepad for my mouse. Since I am buying a new mouse with my own money, so why not buy one to protect my mouse and to increase precision/speed when i need it during my designing work?
I guess that's all from me today...
Hope some of you guys are not poisoned by me (and Razer)!








Post a Comment