I have a little experience on cooking, but I have to supervise my brother when he was cooking his noodles.
Yeah he did cook his noodles and what is making me sick is... He added soy sauce into the noodles instead of adding fish gravy (鱼露) and pork chunks in oil. It's hakka style noodles btw. And his method makes me think of my father on his first try to cook taugeh. o.O
When mom called, he still said "It's tasty." eww.
--------------------------------------------
After I ate my lunch, which is noodle also, I decided to use the fruit extractor to make juice...
The my brother came out with a lame idea after we drank the juice. See for yourself.

Yea "extracting" H20.
Ello bruuuuddher. How can you survive in Melbourne next year with your condition now?? Even science can't save you, you know. [You can't drink chemicals for meals! D:]
Hope you can improve it.....

Post a Comment