ICC has ended on the 16th December, but I slacked from blogging since I am quite tired
Gah. I am not going to type out all the things I have been through... as the activities sucked.
Damn geram when I think of the flying fox. My squad didn't even get to play flying fox and even high rope. Stupid rain and arrangements.
Some highlights:
1. First time we had a nice jungle trekking
2. Selangor's uniform geng ah. Cookery badge can put it upside down. [Imagine a chef's head, upside down. yes. upside down.]
3. Jun Bin spotted one more powerful than the above. There is Cadet Leader [highest ranking you can get in Cadet], then Corporal, then a Secretary badge on his left. LOL.[ should be on the right, and the sec badge under the Cadet Leader stripe.]
4. When we came to Time Square and Suria KLCC, you can meet up someone with the same shirt as yours within 3 minutes. [we wore the same t-shirt]
5. W.P. Kuala Lumpur team ROCKS!
6. Thank God our tent is safe at all times.
7. Thank you Y. Bhg. Dato Doctor Low Bin Tick for your STORY. =.=
8. My squad is less semangat-ed. T.T Maybe the leader issn't hyper enough? Maybe the members are half dead? T.T
9. When Weixing drinks caffeine, beware. He pours craps which makes sense, 'cause he is super hyper after he drank it.
10. When we went to the camp, everyone is single [i suppose??? o.O i donno anything~] and we came back here with a pair of new and hot couples. =D congratz.
11. Now I am very dark. =O
12. Devandran: "Quite scary to wake up during night and see two white thing floating. Your Full Uniform la!" XD hahaha. We hanged our full uniform inside the tent.
13. Our performance rocked. Deal with it.
14. Btw it's a fun camp. There is a mini mart in the camp area! I thought it was like a training camp. o.O
15. It is very unfair to let the Adult Members appear in the camp. Can't you read? It's International
p.s. Anyone has photos?? Whether got me inside or not I don't care. Just give it. lol. Don't dare to bring my super slow shutter camera to the camp.

Post a Comment